Live4ever Media is returning to the South By Southwest festival, and this year we are delighted to be presenting bands from both sides of the Atlantic at our unofficial party.
In 2011, Live4ever played host to a riotous celebration of brand new British rock n roll inside a packed out Antone’s in downtown Austin, with the likes of Pint Shot Riot, Twin Atlantic, Pulled Apart By Horses and co headliners The Boxer Rebellion and the Jim Jones Revue playing sets which emphatically proved the torch of UK guitar music is being carried in safe hands.
And now, Live4ever has opened its doors wider still to welcome some of the brightest new American and Irish talent to our showcase, as well as two of the UK’s most exciting young bands, on March 15th 2012.
With acts hailing from New York to Belfast, California to London, Live4ever’s Two Finger Salute II – housed this year at ND at 501 Studios – is sure to display all the worldwide diversity, intensity and quality which makes the South By Southwest festival such a unique event. All under one roof, and all on one unrivalled afternoon’s entertainment.
- Date: Thursday, March 15th
- Time: Doors at 11am – Ends 6pm
- Venue: ND at 501 Studios
- Location: 501 I-35 (Entry on 5th and Brushy), Austin , TX
- Swag & T-Shirt give aways throughout the afternoon
- Badges, wristbands and limited free general admission
- Crispin Hard Cider ‘Brit Pop’ Happy Hour and Specials throughout the afternoon